Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Writer's Block

www.pakpositive.com 440 Volts Jolt

Greetings, fellow Roam-ans!

Lend me your biological listening apparatus.

My name is Tahir. The reason why I started my blog is simple: the website that published most of what I wrote remained arrogant and adamant, its managers did not listen, and its users turned into abusers and detractors when I�:

1) Posted rebuttals to anti-Islam atheists
2) Countered their anti-Pakistan propaganda
3) Showed them how the rest of the humanity viewed the global drying up of the American �wet dream�
4) Opposed and then satirized the debauched views of their sponsored 'favourite' spin-docters'

//writersblocktgh.blogspot.com/

Now, a little something about who I am:

Born and bred in�well, never mind that�I studied history, English literature and a few other things at the University of Hardknox.

In impolite society, I always like making socio-political comments mixed with satire�something that not many fed on lies easily digest. The bourgeois can either consume chicken or turn into it.

People with dual nationalities, forked tongues and split personalities do not impress me much; I do not think such persons can bring about a much-desired change in Pakistan.

Widely travelled, I have written for Pakistani newspapers (Dawn, The Nation, The News), magazines (Air Safety, Humsafar), and for //www.chowk.com Most editors I know make sure that truthful views, such as mine, are killed at the submission stage because they would rather have the �sheeple� read Hollywood gossip and solve crossword puzzles than think or protest.

Although life is too short to do all what I wish to do, the important thing is to do something rather than worry about being able to do everything.

I wish to thank all the readers for their patient support. As for those who hate me, their hatred is nothing but LOVE whose date has expired.
www.pakpositive.com