Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Why women must act like robots?

www.pakpositive.com The last time I put my precious thoughts on paper was a year ago and that was mere a paper.

Moving to a new life teach me how to fit your self in new constitution of society the place I called my home after I got married.

From the very first wedding night you are suppose to act like robot.

A girl wearing red suit, standing in front of her new wooden mirror wondering what to do, rolling her swelled eyes around the corner of her well decorated bed room, meet me.

My husband came and pick a suit for the fancy breakfast.

All I was taught is to go fast from cleaning up room to washing dishes. Sliding my hands over the wooden rail everyone was smiling and they all expected the same gesture. On the very first day of my new arranged life I start working to stole their hearts.

The days passes by and the new dawn shines in my window. I was just there to work like machine.

One day my mother's life scrolled down in my mind and what I saw... She is doing the same things happily. Today I am getting up-set from all the efforts I have made to fit my self in new home. Only one thing that I didn't saw was how she managed the in-laws politics.

I took the lead and work all the time. I cry, I smile and got depressed too. After nodding of one year I somehow manage my self. Its all about to give time and have patience, if you have it you are no far from making your husband happy.

Here in this society this is our fate (somewhat). Most of us are not really allowed to work even though we are well educated.

My in-laws are so good. I am blessed I must say but still there is a force which make me up-set even when I am doing something right and I knew it. They never feel for you and they want more and more.

A girl from somewhere came to your house with full of your permission, one should give them space to breath in rather than you expect a women with all traits.

We the women always ready to give and give more but the society around us never become happy at all.

They all want a Bionic Women. women labour www.pakpositive.com