Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Why is Pakistani Embassy in Malaysia Locked for Pakistanis?

www.pakpositive.com It is really disappointing to know that a Malaysian Pakistani Citizen doesn't have right to meet or talk to the officials. I don't understand the idea of having our own embassy and not having access inside.

This has been a major issue to consult with governing authorities when it comes to seeking official help in Pakistan.

But I was quite sad to know that the Pakistani Embassy in Malaysia has also been doing such stupid behaviour.

In a week Pakistani citizens in Malaysia have only 9 and half hours access to the Embassy. And that access is limited to the car porch only.

In comparison of which The Indian Embassy and Bangladeshi embassy in Malaysia entertain their citizens hell lot more better than ours.

What concerns me here is that if any of the citizens is involved or alleged for a crime or any unwanted situation, what would embassy do.

They are too busy keeping their gates locked. I'm thinking to write to foreign ministry of Pakistan regarding this issue.

Something tells me that there is nothing my writing would do but I guess it is worth a try.pakistani embassy malaysia not www.pakpositive.com