Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

We are Motivated to Hate Each Other

www.pakpositive.com It's the truth. We often say this phrase to support our comments that what we say is the truth and right. We do not care about the circumstances and situations which may be the after effect of our comments about certain issue.

We do not care if some body's feelings might be hurt. And if some one objects we simply support ourselves by saying "It's the truth."

Surely truth is to be said but there are certain rules and conditions which must be followed and must be taken care of. Let's begin our explanation with a story which can truly make us understand the necessity of rules of saying truth.

There was a king who had big kingdom and had many relatives and friends who he loved a lot. One day an old man came who had an art of telling the future. King asked the man to tell him his future and about his kingdom. The old man performed certain procedures that he had learned for last many decades and said to king " your majesty! Within few years your all relatives and friends are going to die". As he said that the kind became so furious that he immediately ordered his servants to lock the old man.

The more he thought about what the old man said the more his anger grew. After few days he ordered to hang the old man and asked if anyone else in his kingdom knew the art of procrastinating. A young man appeared and king ordered him to tell about his future. The young man did his procedures and said to king "dear sir! You will live longer than anyone else inn your family and friends." The king became so happy and asked the young man to ask for anything as reward.

The young man said I want a small flavour your majesty! "Say that and think that as done" said the king. Young man looked king in the eye and said "your majesty! The old man you ordered to hang is my master. Please release him. The king was shocked. Young man further said "we both said the same thing about your future. But my master did not know how to say that. Otherwise we both meant the same point about your future. The king released the old man as he promised.

Telling the truth in proper way is an art which everybody does not posses. If we learn this art many of our problems will be recovered soon. Every thing which is a truth must not be told in raw manner.

For example if a person has crossed eye you shall not loudly call him crossed eye in front of every body. Obviously it is true but it must not be meant to hurt his feelings. Other people's feeling must be kept in mind while uttering your words. Because once you utter your words it cannot be unuttered. Here I would like to quote from one of the greatest philosopher and writer of Pakistan WASIF ALI WASIF.

He wrote in his book HARF HARF E HAQIQAT that ALLAH almighty has given us 2 ears to hear twice and judge the truth similarly he has given us 2 eyes to see twice and know the truth but he has given us just one mouth which means once you say something it can not be reprocessed, surely you can minimize the effect of what you have said by saying more but once you said that is blocked.

If we ponder on life of our great prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H we will come to know that despite knowing every one's truth he never hurt any one's feeling by saying something harsh and rude. We never see that he belittled any kafir by saying that "HAY YOU KAFIR! LEAVE YOUR GOD WHICH EVEN CANN NOT MOVE. COME EMBRACE ISLAM OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL". No never.

His main object was not to hurt any one's feeling even the infidels but to spread Islam in best way. He showed us how to say the truth without hurting any one's feeling. We see he was so cool and well mannered even in times when he was beaten and cursed by people. And obviously we see the result that within few time many people became so impressed by this king of manner and message that they left what they used to do for centuries and even went against will of their most loved relatives and parents.

As I live in a country where both SHIA and SUNNI brothers live, I am well aware of some of the biggest conflicts which are even taken further to kill each other due to each other's statement. These conflicts can easily be solved by having patience and knowing the manner to talk and share ideas. But what they do is they start cursing each other and hurt each others feeling without realizing that many people are motivated to hate each other due to such statements.

Here surely I want to put responsibility to our MULLAH, MASHAIEKH, MUFTEEH and MOALANA. If they come together and show their followers that we are all Muslims and there does not exist any basic conflict of faith and believe then certainly this country will be heaven for all of us who are now having hard time due to security problems.

The whole crux is that if all of us in this world learn how to talk to each other there would be no hatred and we will be able to live with each other even with biggest conflicts of faith and believe.

Especially as a Muslim we are told and taught by PROPHET MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H to live and behave mannerly with people of other religions and to live in peace with them in all circumstances. That is why the word Islam has been taken from Arabic word SILM which means peace. shia killings www.pakpositive.com