Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Trip to Northern Areas - My Video Journey

www.pakpositive.com

I have made a documentary on the extremely beautiful mountainous areas of Pakistan including Balakot, Naran, Kaghan, Shogran, Siri Paye, Lake Saif-Ull-Muluk, Lake Lulusar and River Konhar.

Its a step by step visit from Balakot to Lulusar. Your can reach Balakot in any of your own convince but you should have to hire a jeep from Shoghran to explore Siri Paye and Lalazar top. the ways to these tops are really breath taking but the destiny will blow your mind with its atmosphere. Keep in mind that you have to check in the hotel in Balakot, and after some rest you can easily explore Kiwayi, Shoghran, Siri Paye and Lalazar.

You will find many hotels in Balakot in reasonable price, but in my opinion Hotel Mountain Track has much better environment. Kiwayi & Sohghran lies between Balakot and Naran Valley. Then from Balakot to Naran you can travel in any vehicle. After departing Balakot you will reach naran in approx. 2. 5 hours.

Then you have to check in the Hotel, some of my suggestions are \"Himalaya Inn Hotel\" or \"STC Hotel\". Then you can explore the rafting point of Konhar near the army rest house area.

Then for Lake Saif-ull-Muluk, you can use your own vehicle like cars and hi-roofs, but in my recommendation you Should hire a jeep from your hotel & it will take 45 to 50 mins towards the Lake. then after returning to your hotel, you can again travel in your own vehicle to Lulusar Lake. Then again you have to hire a jeep for Babusar top.

You can easily travel in in any Highest or Coaster towards any place except Siri Paye, Saif-ull-muluk, Lalazar & Babusar Top.

I hope you will like this, Have a look to the video:

northern areas www.pakpositive.com