Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Sugar Lane

www.pakpositive.com My blog is about all sweet things, but primarily baking treats! For people who want to make their loved one's feel special - a visual guide to create home-made sweetness

Apart from a visual treat, my blog offers tips n recipes to delicious cakes and desserts!

//me-sugarlane.blogspot.com/

My interest in baking sparked from my love of crafting and creativity, and baking offers so many new dimensions to indulging in intricacies and newer horizons. By nature I am an adventurer and routine bores me, hence I found baking to satisfy the explorer in me in more ways than I imagined! Apart from designing and decorations, I am now planning to introduce versatility in my baking endeavours; I am going to be developing healthier desserts which weight conscious people can also enjoy without MUCH guilt ? Also, I fulfil my love for photography by experimenting various techniques while taking pictures of my baked and decorated goodies!

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. We develop ourselves and others when we take disorganized matter into our hands and mould it into a piece of beauty..."

Hope you enjoy n learn from my blog
www.pakpositive.com