Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Political situation of Pakistan-Few questions

www.pakpositive.com I was trying to analyze the current political situation of Pakistan and asked few questions from myself to reach any conclusion. Not aligned with any political party, I tried to give honest answers to these questions. Friends are also requested to post answers to get your views too.

1. Mr. Zardari is supporting PCO judge Abdul Hameed Dogar for personal gains? True
2. Mr. Pervez Musharraf and Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry supported each other for personal gains? True
3. Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry used his position to promote his son? True
4. Mr. Nawaz Sharif got support of Mr. Saeed uz Zaman Siddiuqi and Mr. Rafiq Tarar to overthrow Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah? True
5. Mr. Nawaz Sharif rewarded Mr. Rafiq Tarar by making him President in 1998? True
6. Mr. Nawaz Sharif made Mr. Saeed uz Zaman Siddiqui his presidential candidate in 2008? True

7. Mr. Zardari is for independent judiciary from the bottom of his heart? False
8. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is for independent judiciary from the bottom of his heart? False
9. Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry is for independent judiciary from the bottom of his heart? False

10. Mr. Zardari is power hungry? True
11. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is power hungry? True

12. PPP�s Allied parties are not participating in long march to save their ministries? True
13. PPP�s opposition parties are participating in long march to snatch those ministries? True

14. Lawyers were used by political parties to overthrow Mr. Pervez Musharraf? True
15. Lawyers are being used by opposition parties to overthrow current government? True

16. Innocent Awam of Pakistan will get nothing from this power tussle? True

17. Political leadership is inviting Army to again come into power? True politicians politics www.pakpositive.com