Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

If u Sow Blood, You Will Reap Suicide Bombers

www.pakpositive.com Blasts in Hangu, de-railing of trains, killing of innocent people, sectarian violence, intolerance to one an others religious and ethnic identity and mass lawlessness... is this what we are getting from our mighty rulers in uniform....

ruling elite have no need to purchase Sugar from their street shops, neither they have to pay bills of electric, Gas and water, they don't need to ask price of petrol at pumps... so for them development indicators are all high in papers and Pakistan is fastest developing economy in world... for me a common man whose sole crime is his birth in Pakistan!!

IF I HAD ANY CONTROL AT MY BIRTH PLACE I SHOULD HAVE BORN MYSELF AT SOME PLACE other than this!!!

most of my country men and women can not eat a three time meal in 24hrs... but we are fast becoming developed country HOW!!!!

with every MEN in khaki we have last some thing.... first two or three gave us amputation of one half... after that an other gave us Kalashnikov culture, heroin addicts dying in sewers, ethnic and sectarian hatred ...this one is giving us IRAQ and Afghanistan in our streets, rail way lines, chowks and bazaars with flying bodies and fountains of blood every where...

God bless Pakistan... army www.pakpositive.com