Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Girls will be Girls

www.pakpositive.com If you are a guy who is just starting a career and you are reading this article, then I assure you that your life is about to change my friend. I will try my best to align you with a path which will lead you to a successful career. So let us start with a saying,

"Behind every successful man, there is a woman."

This saying seems to be true to some extent but do not let it mislead you. You should never follow this saying when it comes to your career. Instead, I advise you to keep the following saying in mind,

"Behind every unsuccessful boy, there is a clingy a girl."

This is lesson number one. If you are in a relationship with a girl, then you are doomed my dear. No matter what your so called girl says, she is bound to turn into a clingy monster. She is not going to let you focus on your career. Instead, she will bombard you with calls and texts, haunting you with sentences like :

"Where are you?"
"You don't give me time."
"You have changed."
"You take me for granted."

I am sure most of you try to prove such girls wrong by giving them more time and that is where the destruction of your career starts. You always end up trying to go an extra mile in making them happy and after few days, their same old monstrous clingy tone will haunt you. Don't do this guys, just don't! I am sure instead of focusing on your own work , you will just be wasting your precious time on them.

I do not blame girls for this behaviour. It's just the nature of girls that they just wants attention and want to be catered to. No matter what they try to do, they will always remain attention seeking jealous freaks. So guys, you might have always come across the phrase, "Guys will be guys." The essence of this phrase is somewhat true. In the same manner, just keep in mind the description I gave earlier in this article and remember, "Girls will be Girls". They just cannot change.

"You might be thinking that why girls actually do this?"

Well it is simple, just think you just graduated from a reputed university and you are just starting your career. Given the circumstances, most of you will end up making a good living, a bunch of money , an expensive car, an elite villa etc . Now, this is where a girl actually falls for you. She knows you are eventually going to be good with the cash so therefore, she is just going to cling on you like a magnet. Be it an unmarried girl, wasting her time in sleepovers with her friends or be it a girl working in some sort of Human Rights NGO.

Remember the time, when you were in O Levels or Matric? Every guy is like,

"Yaar bus scene on karna hai jo marze ho jai."

At that time you were growing up and you just wanted to taste the forbidden fruit and just feel how it was to be in a relationship. I am sure you remember the feeling. Now, girls never get this sort of strong urge with this motivation. Instead, they get such an urge in their 20s but with a different motivation of course. Every girl in her 20s dreams that she will get a guy who will eventually take good care of her and she will live a happy life. Therefore, girls in their 20s are motivated by your future and they cling onto you.

This is it my friends. You might be thinking now that girls are nothing but evil. Well, let us give them a break. They are not at all evil but when it comes to the start , you need to focus on your career instead of getting in the dirty business of making a girl happy. If you understood this article, congratulations! Your life has changed for good! young men www.pakpositive.com