Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Fire Within

www.pakpositive.com Fire Within expresses my inner feeling� about injustices and good things that happen around us. I know at the end the good will prevail, so long we identify the evil correctly.

//firewithin-jhb.blogspot.com

The blog discusses our social issues, politics, disasters, people and relations, justice, environment and pollution, fashion, festivals and festivities and of course my favourite hobby of photography.

I also write things that must force my readers to think and ponder over � because unless we think, we cannot find solutions. This is something that we must do for our Pakistan.
26 Oct 2010 | 1434 Jalal HB says: Location: Islamabad, Pakistan  Posts: 3
Business is the bread and butter of the majority of the working class around the world. While in business, the managers and the management encounter numerous challenges that directly affect the productivity and the overall business outlay of an organization.
My interest in business and management got an impetus when I undertook an MBA course awhile ago. And I found business, management and the human resource very challenging and interesting. Technology in its every form also has a direct impact on business.
This blog thus encompasses all these three facets, my literary and practical experience of man management and effect of technology over it.

//jalalonmanagementmatters.blogspot.com/
02 Nov 2010 | 1440 Jalal HB says: Location: Islamabad, Pakistan  Posts: 3
Business is the bread and butter of the majority of the working class around the world. While in business, the managers and the management encounter numerous challenges that directly affect the productivity and the overall business outlay of an organization.
My interest in business and management got an impetus when I undertook an MBA course awhile ago. And I found business, management and the human resource very challenging and interesting. Technology in its every form also has a direct impact on business. This blog thus encompasses all these three facets, my literary and practical experience of man management and effect of technology over it.
www.pakpositive.com