Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Cannibalism - Our Future!

www.pakpositive.com For last forty-eight hours, I lived my life in presence of no human being.

It might result in two ways either short term mental disorder or engage me into certain new ideas. Well generally I am quite a lazy person and having no physical activity during that time at all. It may effect brain efficiency but the brain is only organ in the body which is independent of certain physical disorder.

It worked efficiently and takes me into the world of future. I am talking of a world way ahead. It exceeds the virtue, innovations, ideas and more importantly people than the normal.

Humans have achieved the all expectations they ever thought after achieving certain goals then dreaming further. I see human colonies on Mars and Moon.

We are not global but heading towards universal. Human beings are themselves transformed into electrical structure. They have many integral microchips in their bodies giving them access of internet and communication controlling through brain.

Human beings need no education any more. they are provided with chips in brains giving them very updates in universe and every innovation processes is just like happening in their eyes and updating.

I see the world of singularity, we are finished with relationships, the concept of father, mother, sister and brother are no more. Hence, it advances the living of homosexual. Reproduction is being done in artificial womb choosing the best reproductive cells from donor banks but we don't have to worry the baby will electrically equipped with microchips soon.

Fusion concept is finally being implemented and we do not worry of energy crisis. We are free from politics, its a world of regions and prosperous companies, collaborations, fulfilling every possible requirements human beings need.

We are not facing any environmental issues, Global warming is not an issue any more since we transport not on natural fuel any more. Earthquakes and Tsunamis are predicted way before taking place.

We are immune to bacterial and viral diseases through every possible vaccine available at our stock. Terrorism? I believe people have come over with their values and their agenda.

We are not a country, we are not group but singular; then for what we fight for, I fight for?

Then what is the purpose of our living, are we waiting for the day when we stop breathing? What will be the definition of life then? One would say all answers lie in the religion.

Would religion be able to answer our frustration, our dilemma and ongoing existence of life? What if one day we come to know there is no God? We will end in cannibalism. violence www.pakpositive.com