Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

And We Shout

www.pakpositive.com My Secret Little Diary

Hello everyone,

This is Mishi from Lahore and this is my Blog. Educated, Unemployed, Single and Couch Potato... what a chaos na! So I ended up Blogging which am loving a lot... as I always wanted to write.

//andweshout.blogspot.com

Being a Fanatic Fan of Urdu-Literature, My initial attempts were in Urdu... tried to write for Newspapers too... but you know how it is with those guys... with strict Policy and space rules... They mutilated my pieces... All Heart-Broken and mad, I thought of Blogging... But it was My Guest-Post on Pakistani Bloggers that Gave me the much needed Break...

I wanted to be the part of the Club... (read the Member Blogs here)... so set my own Blog... and named it My Secret Little Diary.

Now what this Page is all about... ! WELL its all about small little Observations that I make while roaming around my beloved society... I don't claim to be a writer... em not!... I just write what I feel and My English Teachers have been telling me all my Life that your style is what they call FREE-STYLE WRITING... so yaah I write in that style... Never edit and never cut down whatever I write...

You will find a lot of random stuff on my Page... From Politics to Social Issues... and my Mumbling about my Personal Issues too... If you are tired of heavy-talks over the national and International Issues... You will find my page an interesting place to be... yeah check my Confidence! ;p

So do check it once... and If you feel like Puking or Strangling me after going through my page... you are free to shoot me ! and in case you don't want to do it yourself... You can contact me... one of my Cousins deal with supari business ;p
www.pakpositive.com