Pakistani Bloggers

The Best of Pakistani Blogging

Secrets of Success Decoded

www.pakpositive.com

This article has been compiled & conceived from "Iqbal ka Pakistan" - a program recently run on Pak TV channels & "The Secrets" - a documentary by Rhonda Byrne which is a compilation of basics by met physicists, psychologists, quantum physicists with quotes from some powerful men of the world.

This is particularly for my fellow Pakistanis, since the country is going through the worst in her history & Iqbal,s message seems like the only way out. It also shows some comparison between the visionaries of the world & Iqbal at a kindergarten level.

I hope this would help u understand Iqbal in an easy way.

"Human mind has infinite nature. The "power of mind & intention" & the "reality of self" to achieve outstanding goals & objectives has been acknowledged & explained by many philosophers & powerful men round the world. "

"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists. "
Alexander graham bell. 1847-1922

One such secret is the law of attraction. In accordance with the law of attraction, you attract what you think the most. Thoughts become Things. This is like you being a magnet, attracting lifestyle, attracting people, thoughts, and events by virtue of what you are thinking. Creation is happening all the time in the universe. When there is a thought, creation manifests out of it. Everything in the universe is connected & is based on this law.

Thoughts have frequency. Frequent thoughts emit frequency on consistent basis. Thoughts send out that magnetic signals, that draw back the parallel back to you. So what you think and what you feel and what manifests is always a match. You can be what you want to be by applying this law.

"All power is from within and is therefore under our own control"
Robert Collier 1885-1950

This is the power of mind & intention & by guiding the way one thinks every human is capable of creating his own reality.

This is like placing your order with the universe the universe responds to your wishes, rearranges itself in a non-physical world - u dont need to know how it will happen, it will be shown to u. But you must bring yourself in alignment with what u r asking for by emitting positive emotions of enthusiasm, passion, hope, belief, optimism & not of pessimism, revenge, hatred, despair, fear & frustration. Negative thoughts indicate you are not aligned to what you desire.

Since the Law of attraction responds to your thoughts, a bad thought & a bad vibe attracts more of it & does not help you get rid of the bad circumstances you are in. However good thing is, an affirmative thought is hundred times more powerful than a negative thought.

"whether you think you can or you cant either way you are right"
Henry Ford 1863-1947

The way we feel is everything. Feelings r our feedback system whether we r aligned to our objective or not.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"
Buddha.

So first & foremost is to streamline your thoughts, have wishful positive thinking, develop self-respect, have confidence in self and a free will. Set clear targets, feel in tuned to your goal, have faith in yourself. The nature than conspires & corresponds to your the needs.

"You create your own universe as you go along"
Winston Churchill. 1874 - 1965

"Take the first step in faith. You dont have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step"
Dr Martin Luther king Jr. 1929- 1968

Dream on. Visualize. Visualization is a powerful phenomenon. It is so effective it has been used for training Olympic athletes by a programme called visual motor rehearsal.

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of lifes coming attractions"
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve"
W. Clement Stone 1902- 2002

Once you have successfully applied the law of attraction, move towards bigger & better fantasies. You can start with nothing & out of nothing a way will b made.

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls
Joseph Campbell 1904-1987

Be thankful and develop attitude of gratitude for what you already have. It attracts support from the universe, shifts energy in a positive direction & u attract more of good things. (Wisdom of shukr & Surrah Rehman)

Relevant to this is a complete manual of success guidelines given by Allama Muhammad Iqbal. People of Pakistan in particular must consider them blessed. Iqbal the mystic, seer, revolutionary encoded his poetry with the ultimate secrets of success first for the revival of an individual & than for the revival of the whole nation in his scriptures "Israr-i-khudi" & "Ramooz-i-bekhudi". He gives the formula which can create miracles for nations. It would be most dreadful for the nation not to reap the benefit of his poetry.

Iqbal not only signifies the power of mind & the reality of self like other visionaries & philosophers but he takes the secrets of success to an ultimate level, keeping Muhammad (PBUH) as a role model & gold standard. His concept of khudi yields a supernatural being capable of accomplishing everything conceived by & beyond the human mind.

Khird mandoon say kia pochoon key meri ibtida kia hey
Key mein iss fikr mein rehta hoon,meri inteha kia hey
Khudi ko kur buland itna key hur taqdeer say pehley
Khuda bundey say khud poochey,bata teri aza kia hey

Iqbal sees a superman in every human being who has the power of creating not only his own destiny but many around him. He sees an infinite universe & motivates to target the impossibles & than gives the recipe of achieving those impossible. He is a symbol of spiritual revival in muslim ummah. He has a radical revolutionary approach. His shaheen or mard-i-momin is a selfless, self-reliant, dignified being having higher moral values. His Mard-i-momin presented with the power of khudi is willing to turn every stone, try to the limit, and burn himself to accomplish a target that seems impossible.

wo sehr jis sey larazta hey shabistan-i-wajood
hoti hey banda-i-momin ke azan sey paida.

khudi is a supernatural, Divine force bestowed upon every human being. One has to activate it & maintain it to use it.

agar naa ho to khool key keh doon
wajood-i-hazrat-i-insaan naa rooh hey naa badan

How to build & develop khudi ??? - One should have an objective to die for -a selfless, benevolent, immaterial aim. You should be ready to burn yourself, bear hardships & be willing to sacrifice. This is a world of unlimited possibilities & for Iqbal impossible doesnt exist.

Aim for higher moral values, maintain your dignity, and never compromise your self-respect. Do not beg. Purify, meditate & have a desire to reach Divine. Believe in & surrender to one Allah. Negate everything except Allah.

Thoughts have measurable frequencies. This Purification, frequent meditation, zikr, building thought process emits consistent magnetic signals/ frequency and in accordance with the law of attraction draws back energy & when it comes in harmony with the Creator, than your energy field starts operating in a larger magnanimous energy field i. e. the Divine energy field & you gain the potential & power to create your own destiny. As Iqbal mentions

Yeah jahan cheez hey kia looh-o-qalam terey hein

Iqbal emphasizes a lot on ishq-e-Rasool. According to him without love & respect for Prophet (PBUH), khudi cannot be achieved. Adopt the highest moral values he possessed & make prophet (PBUH) your role model & gold standard.

kee Muhammad sey wafa to ney to hum terey hein

He asks you to discipline yourself self with the fundamental pillars of Islam. Observe Rituals for the love of Allah, with an aim to connect with Him in order to achieve higher objectives & not for the sake of it.

Let us now apply the secrets for a shining, glorious Pakistan. Have positive outlook & stay optimistic. Revive your khudi, follow Iqbal, and surrender ONLY To Allah. Work on higher moral values, develop self respect, think selflessly, spread hope and eliminate frustration & despair.

Let not unfortunate situations & turmoil devastate you. Think & visualize a prosperous Pakistan. Set higher targets in your respective fields, put your heart and soul in your studies, show passion, excellence, and enthusiasm in your work with an intention to serve Pakistan, have faith in Lord & keep your fingers crossed. Inshallah a way will be made. allama iqbal

www.pakpositive.com